Friday, March 27, 2009

Where's my Adventure?

I heard Mom make a phone call last night. Honestly, I didn't eavesdrop, I was sitting right there in the living room. I even tried to get her to hand me the phone, but she wouldn't. THis is what I heard.

Mom: Hi, there how are you today?...... Bolo would like to go and play with you tomorrow ...... between 8 and 9 am .......... after 7pm ......see you tomorrow!

Then she turns to Dad and says, they're very excited he's coming back. I think that means Day Care for me! I'm on my way ladies! I'll be there soon!

And on a quick closing note, Mom thinks it would be funny to show everyone my fascination with evergreen trees. Yeah sure whatever Mom, as long as you pack my lunchbox!

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Have a fun time at Day Care! We love evergreen trees too. Lots of wonderful smells underneath and sometimes we get lucky and find some rabbit poo to nibble on. Mom says thats gross but it really is rather yummy.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hmmmm.. Interesting photo... Actually, Tom likes to root around the underside of our evergreen too!

Have fun at Day Care!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Dexter said...

Nice bottom. Have fun at daycares. Don't let anybody's head fall into your mouth.

SLobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't get by sooner, DawgMom had to work and we're not allowed on the pooter when she's not around. Sheesh! Hope you had fun at day care.

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Lorenza said...

Have fun Bolo!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza