Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tough Tuesday

Well, as you know, thanks to MOM, I'm entered into the MangoMinster 2011 Bad Dog category.
Well, our category gets shown tomorrow. I have a few friends entered into this category with me so I don't want to say vote for me. Honestly, I KNOW I'm not a Bad Dog., so I DO NOT deserve to win. It'd be nice to have more than just Mom's vote though, as a self esteem boost you know.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing who wins the first competition tonight - it's the Diva's. On thinking about it, I really should have entered Puppy into this category.

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Pssssttttt Bolo?! I'll vote for you tomorrow, but do you think you could return the favour on the kitteh category?

Purrs,
Bibi-Chan

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

You have our vote, Bolo, assuming we can get online when voting opens. We haven't solved our little problem yet, so it's hard to be sure. We know you're not a bad doggie, but I bet most of those dogs in the category really aren't bad either, so it's all good.

Jen said...

I'm totally voting for you Bolo, even though I KNOW you aren't a bad dog!! My girls feel the same way you do- they ARE cracker dogs, but they sure hope to have more votes than just me!!

Jen and the Black Dog Crew

Ruby and Penny said...

We voted for you Bolo.
Love Ruby & Penny

River said...

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words. We will vote for you although we don't think you are a bad dog.

love & wags,
River

Pippa said...

I wonder if I am too late for all of this, if not I will vote. Except - you are not a bad dog- are you?

brooke said...

Hi Bolo! It's been so long!
Good luck at MM! Darwin has such tough competition!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Well, Bolo, we voted for you tonight. I don't know, though...some of those doggies look REALLY bad. We don't know most of them, but we'd kind of bet that you are by FAR the best behaved in that whole category. I'm not really sure exactly where Pei belong in this. Might need a new category for next year. But good luck. We are backing you all the way.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

We wish you the the best of furry luck - we knows you can win it!

Rudy