Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mayhem Monday on Thursday!

Hi!  Me again!

As you can see, I've found the best place in the house to lounge - the top of the sofa!  Normally at my house I'd be looking out over my backyard and my lake, but here I'm stuck looking at a wall.  There REALLY need to be more windows put in this house!

In other news, two days in a row now that I've been responsible for picking Puppy up at his Day Care.  This has meant that I have had to go into the day care and pick out Puppy personally and drag him home.  I - of course - make it my mission to give everyone many kisses when I see them.  All of Puppy's little playmates seem to think I'm kind of cute.  Puppy even comes running over and says "Kitses Poopky."  I give good kisses.

That's it from me!  Mayhem Out!

1 comment:

Mango said...

Mayhem,
It seems that your current estate is not suited for optimal guard duties. How ever can you lounge and enjoy your meditations whilst keeping an eye on things if you are looking at a wall? I hope that this situation improves.

Slobbers,
Mango