Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday with Santa Paws

Hello!

Chingmy here!

Mom took us to see Santa Paws - as promised! 






That's me - in case you'd forgotten.  I launched myself out of the chair a few times because I had to give kisses to the photographer she was doing such a good job.

And as you ca see, Mayhem tried to blend in with Santa's beard in the hopes of going out with him next week.  A valiant effort Mayhem!




This being my first visit to meet Santa Paws, I wasn't sure what to ask him, so I just gave him...

Chingmy Kisses!

5 comments:

Sam and Pippen said...

Chingmy, you are so funny! Poor Santa looks a little overwhelmed!

Sam and Pippen

Two French Bulldogs said...

OMD, what a big baby, BOL
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

You don't look too pleased to be stuck in Santa's lap. Looking at Mayhem makes me think Santa might have had some leftovers stuck in his beard.

Kisses,
Dexter

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

How sweet of you, Chingmy to give Santa kisses instead of asking for stuff!

Woofs,
Tommy

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Chingmy - so long no woof!! I'm finally starting to catch up now - that picture of you with Santa is just ADORABLE :-) I know I've got lots of your old posts to catch up on - I'll have to come back to do that later but just wanted to say hi and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog recently!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane