Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Frootbat Friday and Other news

Uhhhhh, Mom is making me write WAY too early because she has to get out early which means I need my Adventure early....I'm lost and confused, can I go back to bed?

Sigh. OK, It's Frootbat Friday at Tom, Tama-chan and Sei-chan's place and I've been hanging on to this picture for a while. How'd I do in the Frootbat department?

Can I go back to bed now? Oh, and Dad, thanks for moving the big TV and the PlayStation into the bedroom last night. Could you leave a few games and movies, for when I really wake up. Thanks.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

That is a truly valiant frootbatting effort, Bolo! We're so glad you're playing along with us!

We're not too keen on getting up early either, but that's OK as #1 isn't either... It's still raining...SIGH.....

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Nibbles Treats said...

Uh, we're sorry. We just got up from bed and are a little slow getting started this morning. Jealous?

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Not sure what frootball is even after visiting their website. But it's a cute pic, nonetheless!
Hope you have a nice weekend!

Mango said...

Excellent froobat! I am not a fan of early rising, but Pee-Wee gets up with the sun.

Slobbers,
Mango

aninhas said...

So Bolo you too?
TV, the PlayStation, games and movies?
hehehe

hugs and kisses from kikos world