Friday, June 5, 2009

Bolo's Friday Adventures and Weather Report

It's really nice and sunny here today. I'm going to find myself a sunbeam I think and re-energize. I finally got the review of the Bully Stick and Pig Tail from the dogs of Mom's coworker. Meet Charlie D (not Charlie Daniels, although I would have shared with him, he's very far away). This is what he had to report on the bully stick:

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.
I'm going to take that as a sign that it was delicious.

This is Brandy D. She's reporting on the pig tail. Go ahead Brandy:

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.

Ok. Consensus is they were delicious. Nice picks Miss Lea! Wish I could had had a taste. Sigh.

Oh well. I'm feeling better than I was yesterday. Mom says I'm full of P&V. I don't know about the Pee, I try and empty everytime she lets me go outside. Not sure what the V is for. Anyway, here's a nose picture to keep you all going for the weekend while I force Mom to take more pictures of me. Oh, and rumour has it there's even MORE snoopervising to do. Sigh. A Shar Pei's work is never done. Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Moose said...

Cute friends you found to share your treats. Moose would have been glad to pitch in if we lived near by ;-)
Glad you are better today! Just say no to bumble bees!
Moose + Dana

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
We're glad you are feeling better. Bees in the belly and now P&V.
Have a great sunny weekend.
Love Ruby & Penny

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo, I'm so glad to hear that you are back to normal. Nothing like a sicky doggie!
I love your photo with the flowers, hope if there were any bees there you left them alone.
Have a great weekend Bolo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're glad you're feeling better, Bolo! We don't like to think of you not feeling 100%.

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

the TN Bull Terrors said...

We loves us some bully sticks! Sorry you can't enjoy them, must be very hard.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

aninhas said...

Hi Bolo!!!
We are back!
We miss you and your cute nose so mutch!

auf auf

Hugs and kisses from kikos word :D

ps. we have a award for you :D