Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

So I'm taking a break from cuddling Mom to talk about Father's Day! I'd be cuddling Dad but he had to go into work to finish something. I did cuddle up to him all night though, that counts.

So yesterday we all went over to my Great-Gran's to see Grandpaw and Granny. I got to give Daddy my undeniabley cute puppy dog face - just because I love him so much.


I also got a chance to wish my Bionic Grandpaw a Happy Father's Day. He was very happy to see me.

I just need a picture of Grandad and I cuddling. Grandad, I'm all ready when you are! C'mon over anytime!

Happy Father's Day!

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The strangest thing happened to us on our walkie today, Bolo! A man asked us if we get along with other dogs! We thought this was a rather strange question coming from a stranger! He told us that he had recently lost his two dogs and they were both Shar Pei and that he was looking for another one over the age of 2 and could we help him! Well, no we can't, but we couldn't help but think of you!
Happy father's day to your dad and to your grandpaw too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy father's day Bolo's Daddy.

I have just got to say that you look very handsome in that first picture. I think I am in love. Do you mind if I use that picture for my screen saver?


I showed my Aunt Judy your sleeping picture and now you have another fan. She's comming over to visit ya but she don't leave commnets even on my bloggie.

Have a good week & lots of kisses just for you.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Dexter said...

Nice to pull out the wicked cute puppy face now and then. You do it great.

Slobbers,
Mango

Chloe and Libby said...

Hey there Bolo! I'm so glad that you got to see your Grandad yesterday. Means lots more kisses and hugs I bet!
Sorry that your Daddy had to go in to the job on Father's Day, but I'm hoping he didn't have to stay away from you and your mommy long.
I wanted to tell you about an exciting award I got from a co-Pei of mine. His name is Hero and you can check him out, cause I passed the award along to you, you are one of my bestest buddies! Check it out on my blog! Woof ya later!

Lorenza said...

Happy Father's Day to your Dad and Grandad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza