Friday, February 5, 2010

Gotcha Day!

It's my Gotcha Day! 4 years ago today, I left Nicklecap Shar Pei in Sudbury, Omtario for my new life with my forever family. I had to take a long car ride to get to my new family, and I wasn't sure at first, but it was worth it. The name I was given as a puppy was Spike and I had a brother named Macho. Mom and Dad wanted to take both of us - that would have been nice - but they couldn't. They did leave Macho a toy though, the same kind they had bought for me, a little hippo.

Here's a picture from my first night at home. I was 3.5 months old. I've grown a bit since then. I can almost stick my nose over the top of the gate in the kitchen doorway.

Sniff ya later!

10 comments:

Dexter said...

Happy Gotcha Day Bolo! You have grown up into an outstanding chap.

Slobbers,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy Gotcha Day Bolo!!
Love Ruby & Penny

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like Bolo a lot better than Spike!

Happy Gotcha Day, Pal!

Woofs from Tommy
and
Purrs from the kittis

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy gotcha day, Bolo! We hope you have a super special day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Fred said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bolo mate
Happy gotcha day to you.
Do you know if your brother was as lucky as you? We sure hope he went to a good home like you.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Moose said...

Oh Happy day! Hope you get some cool noseventure to celebrate!

Unknown said...

How lucky I started following your blog just before this special day. Happy Gotcha Day, furiend. And many mooooooore La lala laaaaaaaaa
Twink!

Lorenza said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Bolo!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Happy gotcha day!! You are still that same pretty color.

love & wags,
River