Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

Hey!  Look at this!  Mom's helping me blog again!  Nose kisses for her!  It seems she has more timein the evenings, so I'm like WOAH!  I can blog in the evenings!  That's doable.

Anyway, Everyone wanted to know what I was looking at out the window yesterday.  It was a squirrel.  Mom was a little slow with the camera and it was out of sight when she pressed the shutter.  Sigh.  Trust me, it was a squirrel.

Anyway, I had to watch over Puppy this afternoon.  This picture isn't from today, but you get the idea of what I have to do right?  I mean, Puppy is in his kennel, why should I have to watch him in there?  I'd much rather look out the window.  YAWN!

Although, if he's in there, that means Mom's hands are free for ear scratches.   Mmmm, ear scratches.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Wow, puppy's getting big, huh?

It's great that Mom's able to help you blog again. My tail always starts wagging when I see that you have a new post and when there's a new picture of your handsome self, even better. The puppy looks kind of cute, too.

wags, Lola

Anonymous said...

better be careful with that thing they grow up to be able to pull tails and ears and mark on you!!!

wags and licks
keiko

Unknown said...

Keiko is wise and raises an excellent point. And it won't be long now either. Beware of the pup.
Twinkie

Chloe and Libby said...

I think its awesome you are such a big brother to puppy and watch out for him.
Also glad to hear that your mommy has more time to let you blog, maybe she can set my mommy straight on the idea.
Chloe