Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Report

Hey all, it's been a busy day, I'm at Day Care with the laptop and can finally write! Phew, they certainly keep us busy here. Seeing as I'm the Snooperviser of the World Since it was Flat, I have to keep an eye on what all the caretakers are doing. It's March Break here and Mom says the children are out of school, which means that the PetsHotel is FULL! I'm glad Mom called ahead for me. Although I've been assure that I can be squeezed in anywhere. Like a giant HUG! Pei laughter.

Not much else new, oh, yeah, bath yesterday. Yuck. I tried to escape but Dad was on me too fast. Sigh. Mom says I smell WONDERFUL. Uh hunh. Yeah sure, whatever.

OK, I'd better catch a nap before my afternoon play and cuddle session.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Glad you're having a good time at daycare, Bolo, but WE NEED PHOTOS!!!! And SOON!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Daycare sounds pretty fun, but that bath doesn't. I have to have them every WEEK. Do you?

Dexter said...

You need your Bolo fun day at daycare for sure what with all that snoopervising you do. And what is this about you being stinky? I bet puppy is stinky sometimes too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

You must work on your moves then. No point in an unsuccessful escape attempt, you're just wasting your time.
Twink!

Chloe and Libby said...

My mommy seems to have been busy lately with things and we haven't gotten a bath in a while *knock on wood* but I wouldn't be surprised if very soon, it does happen.