Friday, October 8, 2010

Photo Friday - Puppy Edition!

I thought I'd be a good Big Brofur and dedicate this post to my Puppy. He turned 1 year old yesterday. He still can't walk by himself, he's not eating as much solid kibble as I am but he is feeding me these wonderfully tastey little things. Mom says they're O's to cheer us up. Ok, yeah. Whatever.

A Big Hap-PEI Birthday to my little Brofur, Puppy. I present to you the latest smiling Pei picture. You have to smile when your Brofur turns 1 you know.



For those that are interested, I got him a Ball. I don't play with them, but apparently he likes them. Mom doesn't have pictures of that yet. Soon I hope, I want to share them with you!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Fred said...

Happy birthday to the Puppy!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Happy birthday to your little brother, Bolo! It sounds like he's working out very nicely. Probably your influence had something to do with that. A ball was a nice choice. Human puppies like them a lot.

lotsa licks, Lola

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday puppy! Those humans are slow learners. I bet he isn't housebroken yet either, but you still love him, right?

Slobbers,
Mango