Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm in charge Monday

Grandma and Grandad came over today to cuddle Puppy and I. Good times! Then Mom and Grandma went out and I was left in charge of Grandad and Puppy (Puppy was sleeping - I've been teaching him how to nap.) Mom actually said those words to me as she left, "You're in charge Bolo." WOHOO!

First of all, I think we need a serious ear scratching session. Then I'll have a snack and some water, and come over to lick your knee to thank you for putting out food and water. Then you can get back to ear scratching.

Grandad and I had a good time and Puppy stayed asleep until Mom and Grandma came home. So I had Grandad ALL TO MYSELF! WOOT! Sigh. When are you coming back Grandad? I could use a few more ear scratches.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Aren't you always in charge?
That's how it should be.

Noah the Airedale said...

Ear scratches are the best. It's good being in charge right matie?

Noah x

Mango said...

That is a big responsibility. I know you are up to the task.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kristine said...

Nice! You are obviously very trustworthy if your human put you in charge. I don't think my dog is quite ready for that responsibility.