Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Update

Hello All!  Here is my update for the week:

Someone bring on Fall please!  It's much too hot for little black peis to be going about.  Even at our evening walks.  Blech.  We go slow though and at least I'm getting walks.

Mom and Puppy went to investigate a Day Care place.  I wasn't invited.  I have no idea WHY, I'm a Day Care pro!  But apparently, it was a Day Care for Puppy because he needs more socialization with puppies his own age.  He already does agility (Mom: Gymnastics!).  Well, I hope his Day Care is as fun and interesting as MY Day Care.

And finally, I had to huff and prod Mom into a cuddle yesterday.  And bop her a time or two on the head to get her to take this picture of us.


She wanted to nap.  Hmph.  What's more important?  Hugging me, or napping?  (I didn't tell her that maybe she should do both.)

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Sue said...

We sure agree, it's WAY too hot. We want it to snow. Snow is lots more fun than hot.

Your puppy is getting quite big.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Hey, Bolo! Despite our prodding and whinging, mama is falling down on the job this summer so we just read your post about Zoe. We're so sorry for your loss. All the more reason for your mom to hug and snuggle with you every chance she gets while you're still here; lay it on with a trowel and the guilt will get to her. Maybe once Puppy starts daycare, she'll have more time to devote to you. And Puppy is almost old enough to start giving you some serious loving, too.

Jed & Abby

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Both sounds good to me!