Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Wrap Up


Another Archive Picture, BUT Mom has taken pictures of me this week.  She's just too lazy to take them out of the camera.  That's ok, I still love her.

Hmm, lets see, what happened this week.....
OH!  I went to Day Care lat Thursday!  I was there ALL day and almost ALL night!  Mom and Dad and Puppy went to a Birthday Party for my Great-Grandmother - she turned 90 last week. 
OH!  Mom found a picture of me with her!  That's from 2008, but it's a good picture of us.
Anyway, she had a great birthday - of course it would have been better if I had been there.

Hmmm, what else happened?  Puppy is starting to think that my tail is the greatest toy in the world.  Yeah, I am NOT happy about that.  Mom tries her best but he's hard to distract sometimes.  I end up growling at him and Mom yells at both of us. 

I had some good walks with Mom this week.  Around the donut store, near the grocery store and then tonight we just went along the path, Me, Mom and Puppy.

That's about it.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

We cannot wait to see the new pics!

Stop on by for a visit!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

I think your Mom and our Mom must be twins from different mothers - when our Mom takes pictures off the camera, she's got like a week's worth of photos, and then has to sort through hundreds of pictures.... But we like seeing pictures of you, even if they aren't brand-new!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Two French Bulldogs said...

we have to kiss that face
Benny & Lily

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have always been told that 'Pei tails are rather delicate so we hope Puppy will be careful!

Can't wait for the new photos!

Woofs,
Tommy