Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wowey Wednesday


I've had a really busy week.  Everyone is still sick with colds and all that fun stuff so you can bet I've been standing on guard making sure no more cold sickies get in the house!  I'm also exhausti-pei-ted from looking after my people.

I had to delegate yesterday.  Puppy had to go to the Emergency Vet.  So I sent Stuffy with him.

Seems like Puppy was having trouble breathing so his Vet said to Mom, Take him to the Emergency Vet and they will make him better.

Stuffy reports that Puppy had to wear a mask like this for a LONG time - like at least 30 minutes.  I'm glad that wasn't me.  I hate having stuff on my face.  A big thank you to everyone who helped my Puppy feel better!  I'm sending Nose Kisses your way.

Anyway, Mom and Dad and Puppy came him late last night and Mom and Puppy are staying home today so that Stuffy and I can nurse Puppy back to health.  He's much improved from yesterday.

Now I must rest up so I can write another post later on what else I did this week so that you see it before Hallowe'en!

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds pretty scary all around. Good job that Stuffy was there.

We're glad Puppy is feeling better.

Woofs,
Tommy

Unknown said...

oh dear – sorry to hear that everyone has been feeling sickie! I hope everyone gets better soon!

Two French Bulldogs said...

hope puppy and every buddy is feeling better
Benny & Lily

Lois Lane/Laney said...

That's scary.. Hope your puppy is feeling better!