Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's been a Big Adventure Week!

Hello!

Chingmy here!

Look at this!

I graduated from Puppy Kindergarten!

That was Monday.  Then on Tuesday, I went back again.  I asked Mom why and she said because this time we're training Puppy to work with me.  Sure, ok.  I still get treats right?

Anyway, I have to show you my pictures!

All of us got celebratory ice cream!


Oh, did I finish that?

Giving Miss Tanya thank you kisses!

Mom, this Hat is Dorky.  That's why you cropped yourself out of the picture isn't it?

Chingmy Kisses!

5 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

Congratulations, Chingmy! Celebrating with ice cream is the best!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Congrats on graduating, Chingmy! #1 says she would love to plant a big kiss on your nose!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations sweetie. We knew you could do it
Benny & Lily

♥Mona + Weenie + Mommy, too♥ said...

Great job Chingmy!! You are just too cute. Mommy could just reach through the computer screen and give you a kiss on your cute litle snooter.

Us Puppy home yet?

{{{huggies}}}.....Mona

Chloe and Libby said...

Many Congrats little one!!! You are growing up fast, and learning so many things! I love the hat!
Woof,
Chloe