Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Things I've Learned - By Chingmy

Hello!

Chingmy Here!

I am most distressed friends.





I have discovered that if it's raining in the backyard than it is also raining in the front yard.  I'm a little upset about that.

Other things I have discovered, Mom and Dad don't want me chewing on them yet when I do get something good to chew on the first thing they do is stick their fingers in my mouth to see what I'm chewing on!  How UNFAIR!

On to my schooling.  I've got Sit and Watch Me pretty much down pat - unless I'm SUPER excited - which never happens - except when it does.    I'm rocking the Take It and Leave It Homework.  Leave It on it's own is still a work in progress.  I'll do a Down but only if I'm on a comfortable floor.  I have standards you know.  I've also decided that Loose Leash Walking should be for other puppies.  Mom does not agree.  We'll have to discuss that.

I'm looking forward to finding out what we're doing at the next class!  I'm having SO MUCH FUN!  Except for one of the parents who doesn't appreciate my drool.  I'm a Puppy!  It's not like a peed on anyone yet.

Chingmy Kisses!

6 comments:

♥Mona + Weenie + Mommy, too♥ said...

Oh Chingmym

You are so smart and a hard worke. Bet you'll be head of your class.


Love the flower pic.

Sniff ya later.............Weenie

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

You have to learn so may things at once, Chingmy! That's a lot of hard work, and we think you're doing really well. The Chans agree with you on the rain issue. They find it very upsetting too. I, on the other hand, never mind rain so I'm OK! And as I've mentioned before, I'm no reference on the loose leash issue...

Woofs,
Uncle Tommy

Mitch and Molly said...

Loose leash walking? What does that mean?
You have us laughing about the rain in your front AND back yard, Chingmy! haha

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Sam said...

It took Sam three tries to pass obedience - you are doing awesome!

Sam

Sue said...

My dogs are all adults and still haven't learned that if it's raining in the back yard, it's also raining in the front yard. Good luck on all that stuff.

Dexter said...

Yes, I know it is confusing about the rain and wind and weather in general. It seems to me that there ought to be at least one doorway to a sunny day.

I think you will have to channel your inner Dexter and just tough it out.

Kisses,
Dexter