Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy September!

Hi!  It's Chingmy's Mom here!

Well, it looks like we took the summer off.  It wasn't planned, it just happened that way.  We'll have more time to write now because Puppy started school!  Not just once a week school like Chingmy went to, but every single day type school!  And sometimes she'll get a chance to pick him up!  Like today!

It was the First Day of School - Puppy started Junior Kindergarten - for 4 year olds.  Chingmy was THRILLED to be invited to go and pick him up.  We need to work on our walking manners as even with the Easy Walk harness she was pulling pretty hard.  Is this something that can be fixed with the magic Spray Bottle?  I'll have to investigate.

Chingmy sends Kisses!

5 comments:

kissa-bull said...

That sounds super fun! We cant wait to walk our human pups to school

Pibble wiggles
Brinks and Bella

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet mom cried the first day puppy went to school. You sure are a big baby now

Benny & Lily

Mitch and Molly said...

We bet you got lots of extra hugs and pets from the hooman pups, Chingmy, because you're so cute!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

You are looking fabulous, Chingmy! We missed you.

I am not the one to ask about pulling because I am a really bad puller...

Woofs,
Tommy

Dexter said...

Puppy must be a fast learner like Chingmy if he has to go to school every day for weeks and weeks.

As for leash manners, well, it's all relative isn't it? My momma has no manners at all. She tugs and pulls and grouses at me when I am just snuffling about and enjoying myself. I say, walkies are for BOTH of us.

I will say that at doggie school, some of the naughty doggies had to be blasted with an air bottle. It squirts air instead of water. Poor doggies.

Kisses,
Dexter