Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tales of Yesterday

Mom here!  Chingmy's Gotcha Day was yesterday.  She's gone from this:





to this:





Yup.  Our little girl is growing up.  Unlike our other Shar Peis, Chingmy is still very food motivated.  Still chewing Puppy's toys, still jumping on us when she gets too excited - although she's gotten a lot better -  and still thinks Puppy is there for her enjoyment only, which is her reason to body slam him at every opportunity - especially near the top of the stairs.  We're working on it.

She is my trial and my joy, like every single other "child" we've had, including Puppy.  Love ya Girlie!

In sad news you may not have heard, our dear friend Hero Shar Pei crossed the bridge this past weekend.  It broke my heart and I wanted very much to stay home from work and hold my children tight (Puppy and Chingmy).  When I heard though, I could clearly see our dear Bolo meeting him at the Bridge and saying, "Welcome, let me show you the best view of your people."  Once Hero settles, I'm sure he'll be teaching Bolo and our First Dog the finer points of swimming.

Run Free Hero.

No comments: