Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wedgie's Wednesday

 Hello.  I am Wedgie.  And I got a car ride today.  All.  By. Myself.  It seems everywhere I go, I have Chingmy with me, which I can understand, I'm new to the neighbourhood, but a girl likes some one on one with her NewMom now and again.

I went to a nice place called VET.  I was petted and loved on and someone looked at my eyes, my teeth and my ears.  One of my ears is SUPER gross, Chingmy also keeps licking it.  Ew.  I also got a ride on a moving table.  It wasn't nearly as exciting as it could have been.  NewMom was happy that I was on the table though and it told her I'm getting smaller and she was happy.
 I don't know what she's talking about.  I'm the same size I've been for years!  If I get any smaller, I won't be able to jump on the sofa and I already have trouble doing that. 

Anyway, after that excitement, and then a visit to PetSmart, having to take care of NewMom and getting Puppy from school and all that walking, a girl just needs to find a sunbeam you know?
From Mom: We needed to get Wedgie up to date on shots, hence the Vet visit.  Looks like she has lost about 9lbs (4kg) since she joined us.  Yay Wedgie!  Three walks a day will do that to you.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Those ears can be so much trouble. Sebastian has messy ears and needs lots of attention to avoid infections. Take good care of them.

Molly the Airedale said...

I never have sunbeams here! Maybe it's because we live on 2nd floor now. I hope your ear feels better, Wedgie. You sure are a cute girl☺