Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Nosevember 6th!

I have a question, why is Blogger loading my pictures up backwards? Pei sighs. Enough about that though, please welcome our special guest nose:

Does this nose belong to a:
A. Gold Card Member
B. Golden Mastiff
C. Golden Doodler
D. Golden Retreiver

And, for a Bonus Point, WHOSE NOSE IS IT!?!?!?!?

I other news, I had to rescue Daddy from work today. You can see I was in a bit of a rush. (Mommy forgot about the Sport setting on her camera, silly Mommy)
And then I spotted him!
DADDY!
A Pei and his Dad. Pei laughter.

Sniff ya later!

12 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I have NO IDEA!!!! This is really hard...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Three Musketeers said...

We think that it is a Golden Retriever . Boy its hard ! I don't eve have any idea on whose does it belongs to !

Sen, Tama and Tom said...

Blogger is loading your pictures BACKWARD?! We think it has it in for you!

We would go with B on today's nose, and that's as far as we can go!

It's always good to be in a rush when you're off to see someone you love!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Maggie and Mitch said...

That's Amber-Mae, the Golden Retriever's nose!
Blogger hasn't done the backwards thing with us yet!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Oh ! Hello Amber-Mae's nose ! Answer is Golden Retriever ...
Kisses, Faya

Mango said...

You are a big blur running to meet your daddy! He must be so happy to see you smiling at him.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. This one is very difficult for the Mango. I am going to guess B.

Ferndoggle said...

We have the same color poop bags!!

You've stumped me on this one, Bolo. I have NO idea. But I'll guess B...

Sherman

Dozer and Coop said...

We love your action shots! Whoo hoo!

Love, Dozer, Dots and Coop

Ruby said...

Hi Bolo
I have no idea whose nose that is. You've stumped me 2 days in a row.
I also have green poop bags.

Love Ruby

River said...

B, Mango?? We don't know. We have Kroger poop bags bol

love & wags,
River

Dannan and The Girl said...

This is hard. I don't know today's answer. I think I need a cookie.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Eduardo said...

I'll say letter D! But I have no idea who's nose it is! Look at you & your Daddy! I wish my Daddy loved me!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle