Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nosevember 23rd!

Oh my dog we're getting close to the end aren't we. Mom and Dad and I had better start looking for a prize to send out.

So, please welcome our guest noses.
These are two different dogs. Just remember that. So, do these noses belong to:

A. White German Shepherds
B. Husky and Great Pyrenees
C. German Shephard/Husky Mix and Kuvasz
D. Brontosaurus and Labrador Mixes

Lets see, what did I do yesterday..... I got to go into Uncle Brett's house when Mommy and I dropped stuff off for Aunt Angela. And I ALMOST got to play with one of the kitties, but apparently I'm too enthusiastic and they all ran and hid. Pei sigh. Maybe one day.

Mommy says that my Christmas Cards will be ready to mail on Monday! Huzzah! I was snoopervising her this afternoon putting them all into envelopes. She said I could lick them if I wanted to. Are you nuts? That gum stuff tastes awful! But they'll be ready to go! I wish I could have sent some to everyone, but that darn money thing. I'll start saving for next year though so I'll be able to send to everyone! To anyone who doesn't get a card from me, I'm still thinking of you.

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think it's a very cute nose today but, as usual, we are the lamest of the lame in trying to guess whose it is.

We happen to KNOW that Peis are very good with kitties. We (Sen and Tama) were supervised by one (ViVi) when we were babies and she was so nice to us always!

Have a great Sunday, Bolo!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
I'm stumped on todays nose.
Have a good Sunday.
Love Ruby

River said...

I say C today and I think it's Canyon and Biggie Z. Good work on the cards. I wouldn't want to taste that gum stuff either. We're just starting on ours.

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I think C, but I am not sure to whom they belong!
My mom made me lick one of the stamps and it tastes ewwwwww!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nancy at the Farm said...

We select No. B please.

You got the bestest face, you know that? Mum loves it so we try and wrinkle up our faces so we can look like you.

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

Lindsay said...

I think that I'll guess C this time again. And if C is right, I would guess that the second nose belongs to Biggie, but I still wouldn't have a guess for the first. I must start paying more attention to noses!

I try to play with cats too, Bolo, and they never want to play with me. The Girl says I'm too excited (and too enthusiastic) for them, but I just want to play. Sigh. I don't understand cats!

Our cards are going out on Tuesday! Wrooooo!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Molly the Airedale said...

We're totally clueless on this one, Bolo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Musketeers said...

C ? The second one is Champ ?
We are really clueless !

Eduardo said...

I guess C & I only know Biggie, Don't know the other one!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle