Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bagel Run!

BAGEL, the bread, not beagle, sorry. Mom and Dad went on a bagel run this morning and I was invited! As it should be. This is me showing my excitement. If Mom had a video camera you'd see my tail is wagging and I'm tap dancing my nails across the floor. Pei laughter. Oh, just as a wohoo to Dad, see how long his belt is? That's how much weight he's dropped. Go Dad!
We have snow so Mom's camera didn't come on the bagel run with us, not that you would have seen much, but I look great in the snow. Maybe I can convince her to take some snow pictures for tomorrow.

After I snoopervised the bagel run, and the eating of the bagel - no, I didn't get any. S'ok, I'm not big on bagels anyway. That sausage they got with it though......hmmmmm. My nose says there is some left. Maybe after my nap I'll nip downstairs and try my paws at counter surfing.

In the meantime, I'm conserving energy. Mom mentioned something about a nap. I'm ready for her! Bring it on!
Oh, Mom calls this my adoring look because I was looking up at Dad.

Sniff ya later!

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says she is very jealous because she loves bagels and we can't get them here in rural France!

Enjoy that nap! We had a power nap this afternoon!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I love your adoring look!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

No bagel? NOt even one teeny little bite? That's cruel. But you have snow! My mom is so jealous.

love & wags,
River

Eduardo said...

You do look like your adoring! I tagged you for a meme!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Dexter said...

Bagel, good, must get one.
Your dad must have worked very hard to lose so much weight. He should be proud.

Meantime, maybe some bagels for your pie-ness?

Slobbers,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
Bagel run, that sounds like fun.
Congrats to your dad, that's a lot of inches on the belt.
Love Ruby

Lindsay said...

Adorable adoring look!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan