Monday, December 29, 2008

Fourth Pei of Christmas

On the fourth pei of Christmas, Bolo gave to you:
Four feety feet!(Yes, I know that's only two. I couldn't get the other two in the frame! Sheesh!)
Three tail wags
Two expressive ears
And a nose kiss just for you!

And if we can ever get it up on Blogger, here's Uncle Marty's video of Bolo vs Snowman head! I think it has the potential for a feature film. The story is kind of rough, but I'll get Daddy to work on it, he's an excellent writer. This, of course, would be the main action scene. I don't want to spoil the ending so I'll be quiet now.


So if Uncle Marty is my camera man, Grandad is in charge of still photography, Daddy is my writer, Mom is my social secretary, Aunt Sharon can be in charge of toys (she gets me good stuff, pei winks ), Grandma is in charge of food and lodging. Wow, I have a whole production team! Dad? Can you get started on the writing?

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Woah, sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Dexter said...

Excellent movie, Bolo!
You are very skilled in the art of destuffing. Watch out for those squeekers, though.

Slobbers,
Mango