Friday, May 21, 2010

Photo Friday!

I have been SNOOPER busy this week.  I've just been too exhauste-pei-ted to write.  But hey, look at this, Photo Friday and I have photos to share!

This is what I was doing earlier in the week: Snoopervising Mom and Puppy doing outside things.  Since I was there anyway, I also snoopervised everything going on in my line of sight.  You know, since I was there anyway.

That was early in the week, then mid week - like Wednesday - I had company show up!  FlatPapster came from Tennessee - via Australia.  (From TN Bull Terrors Fame)  That linky will also tell you all about this fundraising stuff that got Flat Papster here in the first place!

Hi FlatPapster, welcome to my house!  I had to give him a good sniff over, you know how it is right?  Well, in honour of FlatPapster's visit, Mom, Dad, Puppy, FlatPapster and I will be going for Noseventure sometime this weekend!  WOHOO!  I'm excited!

So that was mid-week, then came yesterday.  My Grandparents came over!

There I am welcoming my Grandad.  I was SO happy to see him I practically crawled into his lap!  Apparently his eyes are closed because he was laughing.  I tickle when I give kisses.

Today I was off to Daycare to snoopervise them.  I am going to be SO exhauste-pei-ted at the end of the weekend I tell ya.  But I am SO looking forward to it!  So, what is everyone else doing this weekend?

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

We've been pretty pooped, too, Bolo. But it sure looks like you had a pawsome week full of exciting activities. Love the photos, too.

wags, Lola

the booker man said...

oh my goodness, bolo! you have had a super busy week full of funsies!
me and my big sis asa get to work in the backyard with my mama and daddy tomorrow! i always like sniffin' around and helping them dig holes 'n stuff. :)
*woof*
the booker man

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you've been having a great week, Bolo! And more fun to come over the weekend!

At our end, the weather is just gorgeous and we're all busy soaking up the sun!

Woofs,
Tommy