Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Morning Report

Well I don't know about you guys, but I had a Noseventure filled weekend!

We went to the Garden Centre!  Remember, I blogged about going there...last week?  The week before?  Anyway, I had SO much fun.  There are SO many interesting smells there!  I even got a treat, they keep them behind the counter, in case you ever visit my Garden Centre, you'll know where they are.  I know this and dragged Mom in that direction first thing.

So today, I will relax and rest up and hope there's another trip to the Garden Centre soon!

Photo by Grandad.

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It sounds like that Garden Centre knows its business, Bolo. You just rest up now and take it easy.

wags, Lola

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I agree with you, Bolo. Garden centres are great places to visit!

Woofs,
Tommy

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
It's not warm enough yet for flowers here. Sigh!
Love Ruby & Penny