Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Tuesday Adventure

Don't I look pawesome there?

Yeah, I do. 

Well, I had an Adventure today.  I had to go to the V-E-T.  I've been having some...uhm...issues. 

Anyway, off we went to the V-E-T.  I like my vets very much, they're fantastic ladies and the Vet Techs and Reception ladies are just so wonderful to me and give me oodles of kisses and lovin' so I don't mind going there.  Well today, one of those lovely med techs tried to steal my pee!  What a weird feeling to have someone following you to steal pee!  I kept turning around to see what she was doing,

Finally my lovely vet came to get me.  She gives good kisses.  I like her.  Until it was time to get my temperature taken.  Yeah, 'nuff said about THAT!

Apparently, I have crystals in my urine.  Not good, but the Vet said I'd have to be good friends with Ann T Biotics for the next 21 days and that Mom and Dad would have to feed me wet food and with added water so that I can get all those crystals out.

I go back to see the lovely vet ladies in 2 weeks.  I hope I get a few more kisses.

In other news, I want to introduce you to a friend of my Mom's.

Meet Audio.


He's a Jack Russell Terror.  Uhm, Terrier.  Sorry, Freudian slip.  He's learning to be a set of ears for his mom,  Ms. E, who is a coworker of my Mom's. Good luck Audio and Ms. E!

That's my news!

Sniff ya later!




9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You know, Bolo, we're finding it interesting that so many of our friends are going back to wet food recently because of that same problem. It makes me relieved (ha ha!) that I eat a combination of both dry and wet food!).

Woofs,
Tommy

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo Buddy. Just dropped by to say hi!

Cheers

Charlie & Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good luck with your crystals bling bling
Benny & Lily

River said...

Looking good, sure hope you'll be feeling good soon.

love & wags,
River

Pippa said...

I have had those Ann T Bio things. They are good because they come hidden (ha ha!! as if I didn't know) in treats, like cheese or tasty slices or something yummy.

I always have gravy with my food. It is so delicious that I slurp it up before I eat the food.

Pippa

Rusty said...

Hi Bolo. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope all is well soon.

Kari in Alaska said...

We hope you are all better soon

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Hope you get better soon!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Poor Bobo,

I'm so sorry you been sickie. Those crystal can be really painful. Audio is a cute little terror, oops meant terrier. They can be a handful.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona