Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's Weekly Update

Sorry for the old picture, but Mom's computer isn't back from being fixed yet.  They're saying end of this week.  I'll believe it when I see it.

My days have been full of naps, eating and short trips outside in the freezing cold.  We actually hit a low of -30 with the windchill this week and Mom says at that temperature it doesn't matter if it's Celsius or Fahrenheit it's freaking cold - especially for a little Bolo Pei and his Puppy.

I hope everyone is doing good.  We are reading blogs and Facebook updates, but I can't help but feel I'm missing a few things.  Mom said maybe I'm having a Senior Moment.  I am almost a senior doggy you know.  Hard to imagine, I feel so young.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

That sounds seriously cold. We've barely managed to get to O celsius at this end! Stay warm Bolo!

Woofs,
Tommy

Lorenza said...

Oh-yeah!
It sounds veeeeery cold!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kari in Vegas said...

stay warm!!!!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

rhdwn1004 said...

hello, I'm from south korea. and I hope u visit my blog and have some rest wa tching wonderful videos! good luck!