Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday's Weekly Wrap Up

More cold equals less walkies for this Pei.  Mom and Dad do make sure I go out to do my business but who wants to stay outside in freezing rain, or -30 something windchill.  NOT ME that's for sure!

I did have one nice adventure this week.

Miss Jenn came to see me.  She's been my friend for ever so long and she gives great ear scratches.  Sigh.  She's one of my favorite people, outside my immediate family.  Anyway, Mom finally got a good picture of us and Miss Jenn said it was ok to post it.


She needed those nose kisses.  I could tell.  Then of course I had to be a gentlepei and help Mom drive her home.  Well wouldn't you know it, when we got to her house there was a C-A-T in her driveway so I had to bark and bay and howl to scare it away so Miss Jenn could go into her house without being attacked by the C-A-T.  (It was an unknown C-A-T, any of my cat blog friends I would trust with Miss Jenn, but not just any cat you understand.)  I don't think Mom appreciated my ferocity.  She was complaining about my yelling in her ear the whole way home.  Sometimes I don't think she understands me.  Sigh.

That's about all my news.  Looking after Mom, Dad and Puppy for the most part.  It's a tough job but somepuppy has to do it, right?  Everyone stay warm if you're in winter and stay cool if you're in summer!

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a lovely picture of you and your friend, Bolo!

YOU stay warm too!

Woofs,
Tommy

PS: My crazy sisters Sophie and Lydia jump into the pond in winter!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

the kisses look good
Benny & Lily

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, that is such a furry sweet picture!!

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I love the picture! I bet everyone loves giving you nose kisses!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great visit, Bolo! And what an honour to get a kiss from your Nose!! :-)