Monday, July 9, 2012

Mom's Monday Report

The Mom here.

Puppy woke up this morning as per usual and chatted away with his stuffies.  When I went to see him he said "Doggy."  There are no dogs in his room, only fish, so I had to guess that Angel Bolo had been checking up on us.  I asked Puppy if it was Bolo, and he replied, "Bolo.  Doggy.  Woof woof.  All gone.  Bye bye." 

Later in the morning as I was checking emails, a photo of Bolo appeared in the background and I hear, "Bolo! All gone.  Bye bye." and Puppy blew kisses at the picture.  I'm in tears just remembering it.

I was going to contact a Shar Pei rescue about possibly adopting one of their dogs, or at least introducing ourselves to them.  But I don't think I'm ready yet.

Boy I could really use a nose kiss right now.

The Mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have some for you when I get home.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Any 'Pei finding a home with you would be very, very lucky!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are sending nose kisses and nibbles. So sad
Benny & Lily

koko said...

Big wet nose kisses to you, Bolo mom... we all miss Bolo too.

Licks and nose kisses, hero

Lorenza said...

Sure Puppy misses him a lot too!
Your heart will tell you when you are are ready.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

We are sending hugs. Sometime there will be another Doggie for Puppy when you are ready.

love & wags,
River