Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Friend Friday! ACK! I mean Saturday!

Hi!  Stuffy here!  I'd like to introduce you to Beautiful Baja.


She'll be staying with us for a few days and Mom said I could help her blog!  She only speaks French, so she'll tell me what to write, and I'll translate.  Being a stuffie, I understand every language on earth, it's a gift we're given.  Anyway, Welcome Baja!

I have to say first of all, I'm a little embarrassed.  I don't know what kind of spaniel Baja is and I'm a little embarrassed to ask.  Is that something doggies can ask each other?  I don't want to seem rude.

Anyway, Baja says she's been really excited ALL DAY to come to Camp Stuffy.  She has the cutest little tail (Are spaniel tails cropped?  Am I allowed to ask that?) and it hasn't stopped wagging since she got here.  She's a little worried about her people, but she's still trying to discover all the nooks and crannies in our house too.  I think she'll be fine.  Don't worry Baja's Mom!  I'll take good care of her.

Camp Leader Stuffy

ETA: ACK!  I put Friday instead of Saturday!  I must be too excited.

5 comments:

Dexter said...

I love the brown mask on her face. She is very cute and quite fuzzy. I think she is going to really enjoy her stay.

Slobbers,
Mango

Moose said...

That is definitely a 'French Wooley Spaniel'! Ok really I don't know but she is very pretty! I bet the two leggers like having a four legger around for a bit!
Nice to meet you Baja! Enjoy your stay!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Is Baja a Cavalier King Charles? She is very pretty. I am sending a bisou to one cheek and then the other.
Sally Ann

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi sweet Baja, Oui, Oui
Benny & Lily

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Bonjour La Belle!

What a lovely girl?!From her size, she looks like a cocker spaniel but her markings are like those of a gordon setter!

Traditionally. most spaniel tails are docked because they are hunting dogs who go through thick hedges and would probably injure long tails. I have a docked tail although it is docked long so I have plenty to wag! Damia, my Brittany spaniel neighbor only has a little stump of a tail.

Have a great time at Camp Stuffy, Baja!

Woofs,
Tommy