Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Photo Friday


 Hello!
Chingmy here!

 Did you know that Shar Peis can be lap dogs?  I have proof!
Mom says that this also proves she has a lap.  No idea why that's important to her.  Hey!  Do you like my bling?

So at Kindergarten this past week Mom and I learned Loose Leash Walking.  I can't say I enjoyed that.  Who wants to walk as slow as Mom? Certainly not ME.  I have things to explore and investigate!  My life is a Noseventure right?  Mom REALLY needs to move faster.  I think Puppy should have the other end of the leash, he moves FAST.  I could move that FAST.  If Mom would let me!

In other news, I'm getting REALLY good with Watch Me and Sit! 

Ok, bed time!

Chingmy Kisses!




5 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Loose leash walking is pretty much how I do it -

Unless of khourse, I spot a khytty monster!

Then it is pullspeed ahead!

Happy Saturday Khutie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

Loose leash walking will make you look like the best behaved dog in the world! You will love it!

Sam

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

That is a most excellent lap picture, Chingmy.

Yeeees.... loose leash walking... not something that I have ever learned to appreciate... Hope you do better than me!

Woofs,
Uncle Tommy

Dexter said...

I think loose leash walking is great provided your human is smart enough to walk very briskly and then pause for the appropriate amount of time at snuffle spots. Sadly, I have not totally trained my momma yet.

Kisses,
Dexter

♥Mona + Weenie + Mommy, too♥ said...

Dearest Chingmy,

Our Mommy has been sick for over a month and had 2 majory surgeries. Our Aunt Tina and Chris are taking care of us but it will be another 2 weeks before we can come home. We are devestated.

Mommy has been reading blogs, when she can sit uprihgt so she decided to read all your posts and Dexters.

Our Aunt Chris puts the phone on speaker and we get very excited but confusd and Mommy just crys.
They say it's best she doesn't see us because we would go balistic and jump all over her. So we just lesten to Mommy when we can. We were very excited when we saw whyeren Miss Baja loves to, listen to her Mom to. We are so excited you are with your family now.

Sweewt Bolo's Mom,

I would like to ask if I could do a post about Chingmy and use a few pictures of her, Bolo and maybe even a few of Puppy.

Bolo had a part of my heart from the day we started reading his blog. Please allow me the honor of doing this as tribute to Bolo, Mango and iur sweet Miss Shelby and how we never forget them but keep going on.

God Bleess..........The Mommy