Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back! Did you miss me? Do you see my happy excited face there? Mommy and Daddy surprised me with an ADVENTURE to see Granny and Grandpaw and Tia and Khaya. Uncle Brett was there too! So was his wife Aunt Angela!
The most important news of the weekend would be that I learned how to Lifeguard from Khaya herself. She's a Portugeuse Waterdog. They like the water and they can swim REALLY well.
You have to constantly scan the water to make sure all of your swimmers are safe. That's an important safety tip.And if you're really lucky, Daddy will pop up at the side of the dock! That is you, right Daddy? Yes it is! Hi Daddy!
Another important thing you have to do is go on the dock by yourself, even if you're a little scared, because that will make Mommy so happy. Which she was. She said I was so brave for going out on the dock by myself. But that's where all the excitement was happening! I had to be in on all the excitement!
I also had lots and lots and ooddles of other adventures and apparently I have more in store this week so I'll draw this out for the next few days. My Grandad is here, I have to look after him for a few days. S'excue me if I write and run. Oh, and Mommy is sick, I took really good care of her this morning so I have to continue that this evening.

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Bolo, Maggie and Mitch told us about you when they left a comment on our post regarding a Chinese Shar Pei (Post title is Ginger and Beef) my humans met in NY. So, we had to come by to say Hello!

River said...

My mom & were wondering where you went! You were very brave to go out on the dock. I don't know if I could do that! I hope your mom feels better. Give her lots of cuddles.

love & wags,
River