Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Morning Report

Good morning every puppy! Oh, and Kitty. I have to say that, I have Cat readers now.

I thought I'd start the day with a body picture. Mommy tends to focus on my nose, seeing as how it has a fan club, but I thought you needed to see the WHOLE Pei. Except my front feet apparently. Meh, whatever, that's still a nice picture. Good job Mom.

I had an ok weekend, not enough cuddles - never enough cuddles in my opinion actually - but we did some fun stuff. I went over to Uncle Brett's and barked at Wash. I was SO excited to see him! He ran away. Maybe I was too intimidating. Pei sigh.

Mommy woke me up with nose kisses and cuddles this morning. I was curled up behind Daddy's knees and when he got up to shower, Mommy came to cuddle me. She even - wait for it - rubbed my tummy! I know she likes it so I let my leg do that scratchy thing and it put a smile on her face. The things I do for her!

Plans for today, help Mommy do laundry and get the paint off the window next to the front door so that I can see out with no problems. I like this plan!

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Bolo,

One of your kitty readers calling in present! That is a magnificent body shot of you in today's post!

Tom asked me to tell you that you should definitely give Frisbee catching a try. It's huge fun! But, then again, remember he is a Springer, which means he is built of springs...

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

AB clan said...

The second kitty reader: all the AB clan!!
Your photo is great Bolo, you are very typed Peï!
Have a nice day
AB clan & ViVi

Molly the Airedale said...

Your tail is almost as awesome as your nose, Bolo! Mom told us to say that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lindsay said...

Oh Bolo, it's been such a long day that I looked at your post title and thought, OMD I forgot to read Bolo's blog yesterday! Wrooooooooooooo!

I love cuddles, too. And that spot at the back of the human's knees? SWEET!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Dexter said...

You have a lot to do with all the helping around the house. Make sure you get fair trade in belly rubs.

Slobbers,
Mango