Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More from my Weekend Adventures

Mommy is still sick so there isn't anything new. I'm looking after her, Daddy and Grandad. It's a big job, but I think I'm up to it. So, since no big adventures appear to be forthcoming, here's pictures from the weekend adventures!
Mommy calls this picture 3 dogs on the dock. The pedal boat I'm standing next to is called the Flying Hippo. In case anyone wanted to know. The blue one over by Khaya doesn't have a name yet.

So Khaya and Tia taught me how to fish. Daddy and Uncle Brett would catch fish in a net and put them in the little pool and Khaya and Tia would scare the little fish out of their tiny little minds. Khaya and Tia thought this was great fun.I'm not sure about the whoel procedure, but I was willing to watch.
That's what the fish look like. It's a sunfish. Daddy says they're the stupidest fish in the lake.
Then Daddy pulled up this turtle. Uncle Brett says it's a musk turtle. He sure has a long neck. He didn't go into the pool for fishing. We just all sniffed him and then Uncle Brett put him back in the water. He'll certainly have a lot to say on his blog when he gets home! Pei laughter.

OK, Mommy's gone to lay down. I'd better go take care of her. Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

River said...

You got to see lots of animals. It was a nice adventure. We're still sending pawsitive thoughts for your mom.

love & wags,
River

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

I think that boat should be named after you :-)

I hope Mum gets better soon. Being sick is not fun.

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I hope your Mom feels better soon!
Give her kisses and hugs from us!
Take care
Lorenza