Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Sunshine Please!


It snowed yesterday. While that's very nice to cover my backyard and everything, I'm a little tired of it. It's much too cold. I want to go outside and lay down in a sunbeam! Sigh. Mom says it's all part of living in Canada to have to put up with snow like this. She also said that I won't have to worry about it next week. Yeah? Why? She won't tell me.

For those who haven't heard yet, Bogart's Dad is really sick, so head over there and send them get well vibes please. And think of Bogart and his Mom while you're at it. They must be having a rough time too.

My friend Dannan's Girl isn't feeling too good either. So leave some happy thoughts there too please. We have to take care of our friends you know. That's my plan for today, take care of my friends.

Mona's and her Mom sent me a really nice powerpoint presentation all about friendship and inner strength. Very appropriate timing Ms. Mona and Ms. Mom.

OK, I have to go and send out Shar Pei vibes to my friends in need.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

You and me both, my friend. I've had it with the snow. Hope you can find at least a little sunshine to warm yourself with.

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're a good guy, Bolo. We wish we could send you a sunbeam from here!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

AB clan said...

You look sad Bolo, but don't worry the sun is here and probably coming to you soon!
ViVi & AB

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello bolo its dennis the vizsla dog hay why dont yoo hav to wurry abowt snow nekst week??? ar yoo coming to visit me in sandy eggo???? if so then see yoo soon ok bye

Nibbles Treats said...

Bolo - you are a good guy with a great heart! We're sending lots of sunbeams your way since you are working so hard. Can't help with the cold since it is still cold here too.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Lois Lane/Laney said...

The sun here is so misleading! It's still too cold out!