Friday, February 20, 2009

Worried

I have my worried face on again. I'm still worried about Dannan's Girl and Bogart's Dad. Then when Mommy and Dad came home yesterday they said that MY Grandpaw was in the hospital. He's going to be a bionic Grandpaw because they had to rebuild his leg after he broke it in two places. Well, ok, now I'm worried. If he has bionic legs, I'll never be able to catch up to him when he's walking. I hope he'll slow down for a non bionic little pei.

I hope I don't loose a wrinkle from being so worried. I'll try and not worry, but it's hard to change your mindset sometimes you know.
Back to thinking happy Shar Pei thoughts at my friends and Grandpaw.

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Dexter said...

Gosh Bolo, you really do lose wrinkles when you are worried. Its worth it, though, to send Bolo vibes.

Bionic grandpa, huh? You better watch out!

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sending lots of happy and healing thoughts across the Atlantic. And we're sure that your Grandpaw will be happy to walk at the perfect 'Pei speed!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Ruby and Penny said...

We're sending lots of doxie spirit your way. We hope Grampa is up to walk with you real soon.
Love Ruby & Penny

Nibbles Treats said...

We're sending our happy thoughts their way.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey,

you have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

love

opy

Martin Nichol said...

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Lorenza said...

Paws crossed for Bogart's Dad, Dannan's Girl and for your Granpa too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hope your Grandpa gets better real soon.