Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Morning Report

Wow, that picture is 2 years old! I can't do that this year, the snow bank is too deep. Oh well, welcome to my Monday Morning Report. The only thing I have to reports right now is that IT"S COLD. There's a brisk wind coming down and I'd rather be inside.

There was some serious Bolo Sandiwch Cuddling last night AND early this morning, after I pushed Daddy off the bed. He was warm, I wasn't. And I've been mooching scratches off of Mom until she got off the computer. I do that by sitting next to her and butting my head into her leg, or her elbow, or whatever is convenient.

Mom said I was having big adventures this week. I see no signs of Adventures. Wait a minute, there has been a few signs. Mommy and Daddy packed a box of stuff and gave it to Uncle Brett to put IN A SUITCASE. Is a SUITCASE the same as a BAG? I have a BAG and it comes out when we go on long adventures away from the house. Mom's SUITCASE has stuff in it too. Hmmm. I must INVESTIGATE!

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like suspicious behaviour to us too, Bolo, so you must investigate!

Sorry it's till so cold over your way!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Nibbles Treats said...

Keep a Pei-eye out for any shady business. You never know what the rents are up to!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
It's cold here too, but the sun is out.
We hope your adventures are really exciting. Maybe your going to visit someone.
Love Ruby & Penny

Moose said...

Neither bags nor boxes can be trusted! Hope they lead to a fun adventure for Bolo!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Sounds like a vacation to somewhere warm might be in the works! Don't forget to pack your swim suit!

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Oooh. Hope you have a fun trip.. whatever it is!