Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stuff on Sunday

I had a special guest Nose Kisser over this past week!

That's my Auntie Angela! She came all the way from Australia just to get Nose Kisses from me, on her birthday! Wasn't that awesome?!?!?!? No better present than Nose Kisses. Hmmm, no, Mailman fingers run a close second though, Nose Kisses still rule.

No sign of Uncle Brett though. Sigh. I miss him.

In other news, I'm trying to start teaching Puppy how to play but he doesn't like it when I bark. You have to bark when you play. Don't you? Anyway, he was playing with the ball I got him for his birthday - throwing it and chasing it - think fetch but by himself. So I started following him. He seemed to like that until I started barking. I was trying to tell him Mom would throw the ball if he let her. Mom says he doesn't understand Shar Pei yet - that Human Puppies don't tend to understand a lot of words until they're 2 years old or so. It's a good thing I learned faster, I would have missed tons of Adventures.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

All those nose kisses sound great, Bolo!

Human puppies really are slow learners, aren't they. I bet they wish they were dogs...

Woofs,
Tommy

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Angela! I love all your pictures in the past posts! Your so cute, Bolo!
Have a nice week!

Dexter said...

The humans are very slow learners. You will have to keep practicing to teach him to speak. Just make sure you don't bark any HBO words at him.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Wow, Bolo - a visitor all the way from Australia, huh? How cool is that!

Sounds like Puppy is going to need a lot more tuition from you, Bolo, on the correct way to play Fetch! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Chloe and Libby said...

Sounds like that little human puppy will learn a thing or two from you Bolo if he sticks close to you and listens.
Its really nice that you had a visitor from sooooo far away!!!
Hugs,
Chloe