Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Report

It's been a busy weekend!

I had 3 good Noseventures!

First off all, I had to go with Mom, Dad and Puppy to the Vegetable and Fruit store and sniff the perimeter. A few people also came over to admire me.

After that we were off to the GARDEN CENTRE! Remember, we've been to the Garden Centre before! That was fun. Mom said we're going to be planting vegetables this year so it will be my job to Snoopervise the planting, growing and watering of the garden. How exciting! Don't worry, I'll be blogging about it too!

Finally, yesterday evening we went on an After Dinner Donut Run. I didn't get a whole donut, but Puppy shared a little bit with me. Not much but it's better than nothing right?

After all that excitement yesterday, I think I'm going to just going to spend this evening watching Puppy play.

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - that sounds like a packed weekend, Bolo!! NO wonder you're exhausted! How sweet of you to nap next to Puppy to keep him company! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That does sound like an excellent weekend, Bolo. I am really partial to garden centres too!

Woofs,
Tommy