Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Report

I'm pretty sure there is something funny going on in my house.

How do I know? Good question. I'll tell ya.

There I was sleeping -

- that's me sleeping, Mom's flash is VERY bright, but I WAS sleeping. I was awake after the picture was taken, but you get the idea.

Anyway, there I was sleeping, when I heard a noise downstairs. So I barked and ran down the stairs to check out what was going on. Nothing. Not a single thing. I know there's something that's going on though, I just know it.

Any ideas on how I can figure it out? I was thinking of setting up the laptop and the the webcam and seeing if I could catch whatever was going on that way. Ideas? Suggestions?

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Thet webcam might be just the way for you to sniff things out, Bolo. Doggies should NEVER be left out of the loop. How are we supposed to snoopervise if we don't know what's up?

koko said...

That's a good idea, Bolo... but this webcam thingy may not be as effective as a pei's nose :) ... did you get any scent the air? Hmmm... wonder what is happening downstairs.

Licks, hero

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Webcam!
My mom really needs to update her computer.

Unknown said...

Ooh, Bolo - maybe your house is haunted...how creepy!!

Dexter said...

This is a difficult situation. One does need nap time and yet guard duty calls. Perhaps you will need to meditate right against the door so that you will be instantly alerted to any goings on.

Slobbers,
Mango

Chloe and Libby said...

I say either the webcam or if Darkling still has a baby monitor in his room you could "borrow" it and sit it down there so you could hear what is going on even better.
Hugs,
Chloe