Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

What a WEEK!

Nihao!

Chingmy here!

I've had a VERY busy week.  Lots of SOCIALIZING.   Lots of chewing.  Mom and Dad aren't too happy about that.  Mostly because I like to eat toes!  And furniture, and socks, and Puppy's toys and the desks, and today I chewed a really tasty rope.  Dad wasn't too happy about that because apparently I broke the Internets.  Oh oh.

He was able to fix it.  Dad is a very interesting person and knows how to do so many fun things!

Mom though, wow, I'm trying but she's very hard to please.  Don't eat my toes, Don't eat my pants, Don't eat Puppy's toys, Don't eat PUPPY!  I'm really confused because Puppy jumped me first!  I was only retaliating!  Every now and then though Mom picks me up, cuddles me and says, "I do love you Chingmy."  Love you too Mom!

Apparently there is something called the BIG CAMERA.  I don't think I've seen it yet, I just see the little one that Mom holds in her hand.  But it takes some good pictures, like that one up there.  And this one:




Chingmy Kisses!


4 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Nihao to you too!

You're a real cutie, Chingmy, but you're going to have to do something about that chewing. Humans really don't go for it much...

Woofs,
Tommy

Chloe and Libby said...

Tsk Tsk Tsk......they should have sent you to me baby girl, to show you the ropes. I would have taught you NOT to eat them. *Wink*
You'll catch on to the things the humans like and don't like and I'm sure you have already won them over anyway.
I see you are getting the sit command down. You were doing a job of it,in front of the door. But I'm sure you were just waiting for them to turn their back so you could chew that pair of shoes.
Kisses, and a woof!

Moose said...

Yay! New Pei! WElcome! I missed your arrival. I like to get into things but let me pass along some sage advice. NEVER. BREAK. THE. INTERNETS! this is rule 1 and rule 2 at our house is never chew up anything with an apple on it. Oddly enough, real apples are ok... just the white electric ones are a sure fire ticket to the dog house!;-) You are adorables though, I bet you can get away with all sorts of stuff!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Chingmy,

Sorry it's taken me so long to visit - but so nice to meet you!! :-) Do you know, my human had never really seen a puppy Sharpei before - she was squealing when she saw the photos of you - you are just ADORABLE!! I am sure you are helping to bring lots of smiles oto your humans' faces - which is just what they need. Looking forward to hearing more about your puppy antics! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane