Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!

Chingmy here!  It's Thanksgiving here at our house.  Mom says this is when we think about being Thankful for everything we have.  I'm Thankful I have a good family who love me, a brother who plays with me, a Dad who takes me on walks and a Mom who feeds me cheese.  I like cheese.  And green beans.  And carrots.  And paper.  And Puppy's toys.  And Mom's toes.  Oops.

Mom says I have to learn to focus.  Working on it.

So I have had a VERY busy week.  I've been reading through Mr. Bolo's part of the Blog.  Wow.  Am I going to be that busy with Adventures?  I also met my Grandma and my Grandad.  They're nice people and very kissable, although Grandma wouldn't let me kiss her face, I did manage to snuffle her ear.  I gave Grandad a big sloppy kiss and made him laugh.

I've met Horse who lives in the field behind the house.  Oh!  I also met BIG Camera!  Here are some pictures of me!





See how tiny I am?  I really tryr and stay right near my people when they walk so that I don't get lost.  Mom actually asked me if I could grow up sooner so she could stop tripping over me.  Is that a good thing?  I can't tell.

Going through the blog, I saw Mr. Bolo like this alot so I thought I'd try it.  Mom's heart melted a little bit.



Mom says I'm also one of the most food centric Shar Peis she has ever met and she says I'm going to be a counter surfer.  Is that a good thing?  I can't tell.



If you'll excuse me, I have to go and nap now.  Apparently we're having company tonight for a big dinner.  I'd better rest up.


Chingmy Kisses!


Pei Ess - Thank you for stopping by and being my friend.

No comments: