So, here we go:
- I am still a cuddle pig.
- Mom and Dad take all the pillows out of my room and hide them before they leave for work because I destroyed a few of them when I was itty bitty. (Mom: 2 sets of pillow, 3 sets of sheets) Ahem, you didn't need to say that Mom.
- I really enjoy being outside, except when it's WAY TOO cold. I wish Mommy would let me stay in the backyard all day.
- I have a water dish in the bedroom and when it's empty I sometimes nose it over to the bathroom so Mom and Dad know to refill it. Only sometimes. Usually I leave it in the doorway so they can see it's empty.
- Much as I enjoy adventures, my real hobby is napping.
- Mom normally wakes me up with kisses and cuddles and hip rubs while saying "Time to go Downstairs, Outside, Go pee." There really are a lot worse ways to wake up.
- I understand more English words then I let on.
- I'm sometimes so excited to go to Day Care that I forget to kiss Mommy good bye.
- Mom says I'm Daddy's Dog, but I really do Love my Mom too.
- I really wish I could kiss Grandma, Grandad and Uncle Marty's noses. I think they all need nose kisses.
I'd better leave you with a picture. That's me last year on an Adventure!
Sniff ya later!