Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

It's raining today.

I'm going to stay here like this and help Mommy read a book or something, Dog knows she has enough to choose from. You're going to want to biggify this picture. It kind of rocks.

Thank you to all my friends for posting comments yesterday. I've decided to run a special on my Dad and his armour early next week. I have to come up with questions first. Maybe I can interview a few other people too, I can become Report Pei Bolo again! I wonder if Stephen Harper would want to be interviewed for my blog. I'll have to send him a request. (Oh, he's our Prime Minister. His wife is a cat person apparently - she fosters them for the Humane Society, so he might need some dog time.) Hmm, I'll have to think about this. Meh, it'll be something to think about today while Mom is reading I guess.

Stay dry everypuppy.

Sniff ya later.

3 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Looks like your mom has lots of books like my mom does!
Be sure to keep her lap warm on this rainy day! (It's rainy here too, but mom's at work most of the day.)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's raining here today too! We spent the afternoon napping in a big pile on the couch...

A special on your dad sounds good!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Dexter said...

That sounds like a good activity for a rainy day.

Stop by my bloggy. I left something there for you.

Slobbers,
Mango