Thursday, July 2, 2009

Everything Thursday!

I don't know about any of you, but I had FUN yesterday. You can read about my Family Napping Day here. Today doesn't look like it will be another Family Napping Day but something was mentioned about an short little Adventure. WOHOO. I'm there!

So, yesterday was Canada Day and last night there were these curious boomy things going on. So, of course, being Snoopervisor of the World Since it was Flat, I had to check it out. (This picture is from earlier in the afternoon, but you get the idea right?)

This is a very advanced technique so those of you taking my snoopervising class, be very careful, I don't want any of you to get hurt. So there I was last night, trying to look out the window and Daddy's head was where I usually put my feet. So I snuffled and whined and let him know he was ruining my Snoopervising, so he moved. Those boomy things were still booming but I saw NOTHING. Sigh. So I got down and cuddled up to THEM. Then the boomy things started again and I wanted to see if anything was happening. Good luck moving HIM. Not even a whine could move him. Sigh. So Mommy gave me cuddles instead. It was ok, but I wish Dad had moved. I'm sure I missed soemthing important. Ok, maybe not as important as Bolo Sandwich Cuddles, but it might have been!

Oh, BTW, Mom calls that pose my Kobold pose. Not sure what a Kobold is but she smiles when she says it so it must be good right?

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Moose said...

Wow Bolo, you are impressive! Quite the sentry pose! Moose practices a more recumbant version of snoopervisation and only for select activities ;-)

Dexter said...

We had a napping day here today and now I have cabin fever.

Happy Canada day.

Slobbers,
Mango

River said...

A kobold...wooo...wouldn't exactly like to meet one in the dark! That's a great sentry pose.

love & wags,
River

koko said...

Oww... you didn't get to see those boomy things... no worries, nothing beats a good sandwich cuddle with mom and dad.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mummy sez our Canada Day is coming up but it is called July Forth. It also comes with boomy thangs but them noises dont bother me none. Nap days bother me more!! Oh so boring. Seems like every day is nap day rite now.

Yer pal Dozer