Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TUESDAY!

Yesterday was very busy, there was a lot of this going on:

I had a lot of backyard guarding to do. There has been a lot of it to do this morning too.

I'm allowed to tell you about the box I got in the mail yesterday, but only to say that I got a box in the mail. I'll show pictures on Thank You Thursday! I'll give you a hint, it's for Paw It Forward!

That's about all the excitement. I had to take Daddy to work this morning, I wish I could go and pick him up too, that way I could sniff my way up to his office again. Sigh. Maybe soon? Mom? Maybe soon?

I'd better go back to my window. There might be a squirrel in my backyard!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great guarding style, Bolo!

A "PIF" box? Wow.....

Chloe and Libby said...

What is this PIF anyway? Sounds pretty neat!
Sounds like you have been really busy Bolo, good watching out for the squirrels.
Chloe

Lois Lane/Laney said...

BOL I love this pic!
It reminds me of this one:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2691388994_4a40cf64f8.jpg