Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm BACK!

I'm BACK!

Did you miss me?

Mom, Dad and Puppy went in one direction last week, and I went to Overnight Day Camp at the PetsHotel. Mom, Puppy, Grandma and Grandad rescued me today. Boy it's nice to be home! I missed THEM so much. Even though I get an awful lot of hugs and cuddles at the Hotel, it's nice to be home with my people. I've had to make sure all my napping places are in tip top shape today. I have NO IDEA where they went. Mom is still playing with the gazillion pictures she brought hom. So far, I've only seen 1 (ONE) of ME. That's so unfair.

In other news, this HUGE rainstorm showed up and Mom FORCED me outside. I refused to go farther than the step. I can hold my pee! I'm not going to pee in the rain! SO THERE!

I have to go and catch up with everyone. Mom and Dad didn't even leave me the laptop last week! HMPH!

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It's so true that home is best. Your own humans, your own stuff, your own smells. Can't beat that. I hear you about the photos. The flashy beast has been a bit quiet around here lately.

lotsa licks, Lola

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're so glad you're back, Bolo. We missed you!

Here's hoping drier weather has already reached you. However long you can hold it, there is a limit...