Monday, September 20, 2010

Mango Madness Monday!

My Good friend Mango is holding a contest to see who is most like him. He and I are pretty much alike. Here, pay attention: (The captions are underneath the pictures.)

I'm an avid gardener. Well, I like to look anyway.


I'm very athletic.

I shun stairs. OK, I don't. I like stairs, I run up and down them like a goof. But I'm doing them so Mango won't have to. Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

I'm kind to stuffies. Hmmm. They cry out to be destuffed. Honestly they do.

I LOVE to ride in the car. I like it even more if Mom lets me ride in the front seat. It doesn't happen often because of the airbag she says. Humph.

I'm kind to my brother. When I have to be.


I'm very helpful around the house. (I helped paint Puppy's room too you know.)

I am a CHAMPION slobberer. (Solidarity in slobber Mango.)

I can take a treat very gently. You won't see it here because the camera wasn't fast enough, but I did take a piece of cereal from Puppy's hand.

I'm incredibly handsome and....

...and I have a VERY expressive face.

And that is why I am most like Mango.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Bolo! Excellent entry. Of course I do kind of admire your skills on the stairs, but appreciate you playing that down for the contest. And that face! Oh yeah!

Slobbers,
Mango

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I guess you are a lot like Mango, Bolo. Oh! Did you point out that you both have two syllable names ending with "o"? In any case, it's fun to see so many pictures of you all together. Good ones, too.

lotsa licks, Lola

the booker man said...

bolo,
i totally think you make a super duper convincing case for your mango likeness! good luck in the contest!

*woof*
the booker man

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You know the BEST thing about your entry, Bolo? It's that we get to look at ALL those photos of you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bolo! I loved looking at all your pictures. I've never met a dog like you before! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header. SOOO funny! You are alot like Mango!!!!

AFSS said...

I thinks those stuffies ask to be destuffed too. In fact my brand new bed wanted to be destuffed U should have heard the scolding I got for obliging it. ~Fenris