Friday, September 10, 2010

Photo Friday!


Mom feels guilty so I get to put up TWO pictures!

The first one is me at Granny's garden back at the end of August. I had to snoopervise the picking of tomatoes. I think this orange thing will have to come to our Pumpkin Massacre in November. He should be big enough by then.

This second picture if just so you don't forget what I look like. Take a good look:

Everything will change on Sunday! Sunday September 12 is my Birthday! I will be 5 years old. WOW. That's almost seniorhood for us Shar Peis. Mom wonders if I can get a senior's discount on dogfood. Good point, I should if I'm old enough shouldn't I?

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I plan to!

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Dexter said...

I hope you get lots of everything for your big birthday.

Slobbers,
Mango